Delivering longer-lasting power in a lighter, more compact tool,
Hayata’s BT14000 QuikTie™ installs coated and uncoated cable
ties ranging in widths from 1/4″ to 5/8″.
- 12-volt Lithium Ion battery delivers 50% longer life,*recharges
- in 30 minutes and operates at low temperatures (-4°F / 20°C).
- Two batteries included
- Low battery indicator
- 10% lighter unit weight* and new hex grip design for
- easier handling during installations
- Variable torque adjustment – up to 400 lbs.
- Built-in trigger activated work light
- 5:1 productivity ratio advantage over standard tools
- (20% performance improvement*)
- Easy to use manual cut-off lever
- Delivers uniform tension for each installation, which
- means consistant tensioning for the entire job
- Offers more control over tension vs. manual tools,
- lowering risk of damage to the cable jacket
* Compared to BT12000
Hayata’s most advanced battery operated cable tie installation tool.
Built for speed and productivity, the Hayata BT12000 QuikTie™ delivers longer-lasting power in a more compact tool that’s 50 percent lighter than the previous model. The BT12000 is ideal for continuous overhead work as well as tight, hard-to-reach corners.
Designed to work seamlessly with every cable tie, the BT12000 features:
- 4:1 productivity ratio advantage over standard tools
- 12 volt tool
- 20 clutch setting
- Produces 220 pounds of torque
- Easy manual cut-off lever; no jagged edges because the tool cuts smoothly and close to the head every time
- 30-minute rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Variable torque adjustment
- Delivers uniform tension for each installation, which means consistent tensioning for the entire job
- Offers more control over tension vs. manual tools, lowering risk of damage to the cable jacket
- Pat. Pending
For added convenience, the BT12000 QuikTie comes with a fully rechargeable Lithium Ion battery that can be completely charged in just 30 minutes. It’s lighter, longer-lasting, and quick to recharge.
The BT12000 features a built-in work light ideal for installations in dark or low-light environments.
Rechargeable battery tool which tensions steel and nylon ties at the touch of a button. Once desired tension is reached, simply turn lever to cut off excess. Help eliminate carpal tunnel syndrome as well as increase productivity. Patent Pending.
The BT9000 Battery Charged Tool allows for speedy uniform tensioning on Stainless Steel Ties, Nylon Ties, and Banding. This high volume tool allows for higher production and the elimination of carpal tunnel by eliminating repetitive motion. Patent Pending.