The Hayata SmartTag 2500™ metal embosser is a reliable and cost-effective alternative to stamping and dies for high-volume tagging operations (up to 400+ tags per hour).
It’s easy to use (manual or spreadsheet data entry) and comes equipped with a unique clamp for plates of most dimensions and materials. In addition, it has a wide selection of fonts available and meets most requirements in metal plate marking.
Features & Benefits
- 250-plate capacity internal hopper
- Works with 30 tag styles
- Output hopper holds 250 plates with first-in, first-out (FIFO) or side-eject options
- Embosses a variety of tag sizes and styles, including Hayata’s T-Series Easy Entry tags.
- Works with stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, copper or brasss plates.
- Handles square and rectangular tags – Minimum: 0.62″ H x 2.00″ W and Maximum: 3.54″ H x 4.53″ W
- Embossing area: From top edge up to 65 mm / 2.56 in. leaving free 4 mm /157 in. at the bottom edge. Reversed character sets available on request for embossing close to the bottom edge.
- Outputs 400+ plates per hour for single-line tags and 180+ plates per hour for full three-line tags.
- Activity diagnostic lights
- Output hopper
- Emergency stop
- LCD display and front control panel for technical diagnostics
- Easy-to-use Windows-based powertag software
Hayata’s stainless steel tag inventory offers more sizes and styles than anyone!
CLICK HERE to download Hayata’s Tagging Operation Catalog.
Ideal For These Industrial Tagging Operations
- Land and offshore Drilling
- Petrochemical Facilities
- Valve Manufacturers
- Pipe Manufacturers
- Steel Mills / Fabricators
- Military Maintenance