The Hayata SmartTag 1100 is a portable, self-contained metal tag embosser designed to output a variety of Hayata tag sizes. This unit embosses alphanumeric characters on stainless steel tags and can also output 2D data barcodes. With its new interface and management features, the SmartTag 1100 is ideal for low- to medium-volume tag output operations. Click here for SmartTag 1100 machine options.
• Four model options to match your operation’s outputting requirements
• Can output standard alphanumeric characters and 2D data barcodes
• Password-protected for higher data security
• Remote access & management
• USB & Ethernet ports
• Interchangeable input hopper for easy charge and discharge of tags
• Built-in touch-screen provides easy user interface
• Easy-to-use software
• Weighs 54 Lbs and comes with a built-in carrying handle
The Hayata SmartTag 1100 can be connected to a computer via Wi-Fi or USB/Ethernet cable to load tag data and manage production. The new Hayata touchscreen also allows direct manual entry.
REMOTE ACCESS & MANAGMENT
WEB SERVICES: Using a network-connected computer or tablet, remote set-up and operation can be managed via the web or through a VNC (Virtual Networking Computing) client.
DATA TRANSFER: Data import / export and software updates can be
handled through any device connected to the SmartTag 4500 by using FTP (File Transfer Protocol).
Choose the SmartTag 1100 that best fits your tagging operation!
Outputs alphanumeric characters on one popular size of stainless
Outputs alphanumeric characters and 2D data barcodes
on one popular size of stainless steel tags.
Outputs alphanumeric characters on variable sizes of stainless steel tags.
Outputs alphanumeric characters and 2D data barcodes on variable sizes of stainless steel tags.