Delivering longer-lasting power in a lighter, more compact tool, Hayata’s BT15000 QuikTie™ installs both coated and uncoated cable ties ranging in widths from 1/4″ to 5/8″.
- 12-volt Lithium-ion battery delivers 50% longer life,*recharges in 30 minutes and operates at low temperatures (-4°F / 20°C).
- Two batteries included
- Low battery indicator
- 10% lighter unit weight* and new hex grip design for easier handling during installations
- Variable torque adjustment – up to 265 lbs.
- Built-in trigger activated work light
- 5:1 productivity ratio advantage over standard tools (20% performance improvement*)
- Easy-to-use manual cut-off lever
- Delivers uniform tension for each installation, which means consistent tensioning for the entire job
- Offers more control over tension vs. manual tools, lowering the risk of damage to the cable jacket
The BT9000 Battery Charged Tool allows for speedy uniform tensioning on Stainless Steel Ties, Nylon Ties, and Banding. This high volume tool allows for higher production and the elimination of carpal tunnel by eliminating repetitive motion. Patent Pending.