Ladder Stainless Steel Cable Ties
Hayata ladder style cable ties can be used in virtually all indoor, outdoor and underground (including direct burial) applications. They are well-suited for network bundling of data and power cables. Their high strength, non-flammability and rounded edges provide the definitive support for network cables.
All coated ties are 316 grade stainless steel for excellent resistance to temperature extremes, corrosion, weather, chemicals, salt sprays and UV radiation.
Features & Benefits of Our Ladder Style Cable Ties
- Non-toxic, halogen-free
- No water absorption
- Uncoated temperature range: -112°F (-80°C) to 1000°F (538°C)
- Coated temperature range: -112°F (-80°C) to 302°F (150°C)
- Excellent chemical and UV resistance
- Can be used for air handling spaces
- Radiation resistance: 2 x 108 rads
- Sharp edges and burrs have been removed to protect installation and bundle