Hayata’s BTX-60000 was the first compact battery-powered banding tool on the market. Then came the BTX-7000.
Today, the BTX-8000 carries on this innovative tradition by making the installation of coated or uncoated 1/4" to 3/4” bands easier than ever!
- 18-volt Lithium-ion battery that recharges in 30 minutes and operates at low temperatures (-4°F / 20°C). Two batteries included.
- Low-battery indicator
- Lighter unit weight and new hex grip design for easier handling during installations
- Variable torque adjustment – up to 535 lbs
- Built-in trigger-activated work light
- 5:1 productivity ratio advantage over standard tools
- Easy-to-use manual cut-off lever
- Delivers uniform tension for each installation, which means consistant tensioning throughout the job
- Offers more control over tension vs. manual tools, lowering the risk of damage to the cable jacket